Sunday, May 16, 2010

:: We love the King of Thailand ::




This was a very touching speech by Mr. Pongpat Wachirabunjong (Aof ~ Thai actor, singer and director) in a new award ceremony called "Natarat Awards" ~ "รางวัลนาฏราช" on 16 May 2010.

:: Translation for his speech (by deekana on Youtube)..
:: Definitely worth watching and reading..

"This is the first time in my life to receive such an honourable award.. Thanks to I receive this award as a father character in the film.. Please then allow me to use this chance to speak briefly about a father role.. Father is the main pole of a household.. You know my house is a large one.. Massive indeed.. There are many of us living in the house.. Since I was born, this house has been very beautiful and really warm.. But before we had come to this stage, the Fathers ancesters spent sweats and blood and sacrificed their lives to build this house up.. Until today, my Father is still diligently working to protect the house and to bring happiness for all family members.. If somebody in the house is angry or agitated for some unknown reasons, by that they verbally abuse the Father, hate him and plan to chase him away from this house..

I will walk straight to those person..

If you hate him and your love for him has vanished, leave this place because this is His House.. This place is His Land..
"I love the King of Thailand" and I believe everyone here loves the King.. We are all the same color.. "See-Sa" ("Head" in Thai word).. Our heads for the King.."

"ถ้าเกลียดพ่อ ไม่รักพ่อแล้ว จงออกไปจากที่นี่ซะ เพราะที่นี่คือบ้านของพ่อ เพราะที่นี่คือแผ่นดินของพ่อ ศีรษะนี้ มอบให้พระเจ้าแผ่นดิน"

:: Thank you to Mr. Pongpat for this awesome speeach..

No comments:

Post a Comment