Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nice Pictures of ZION National Park, Utah, USA (Part 1)



Angels Landing


View from Canyon Overlook


Court of the Patriarchs illuminated by the full-moon at night


The Watchman


North Fork of the Virgin River and the Watchman


Zion Narrows


A hiker at the Subway


The Subway


A hiker explores a narrow Canyon near Zion National Park


A hiker explores a narrow Canyon near Zion National Park


A stream flows through a narrow Canyon near Zion National Park


The Road in Zion Canyon


A ram Peninsular Bighorn Sheep in Zion National Park


Single Pine Tree atop Sandstone Formation


Angel Landing Trail


Slot Canyon near Zion National Park

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of places in my home state. I used to love hiking here. It has been a long time since I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another nice pictures of Zion National Park and will be uploaded soon. It is a wonderful place, I hope that one day I will have chance to travel there.

    ReplyDelete